Braden has a hard time going to Sunday School by himself. In fact, he just won't go. Although he is great during church, age-appropriate learning is always more fun! As a compromise, he stays with Ryan in the 4 year old classroom. They love going together!
From what the teachers tell me, Brady fits right in with the older kids (vs. the two-year old room he is supposed to be in based of his birthday). All was well until one day when he randomly came up to me with a very, very sad face and said, "Mama, when the teacher tells the kids to hop on one foot in Sunday School, I don't know how to do it! And all the other kids can hop but I can't!" He then proceeded to show me how his hops make him fall.
Woops! I guess we missed a beat in our parenting!
As soon as I told Tony, we were on a mission to get the child to hop. First we worked on general balance, then standing on one foot and then full out hopping. Tony made lots of fun little games and drills for him and we're proud to report that he is a one-foot hopper now!
No comments:
Post a Comment