EARLY this morning, Braden declared at breakfast that "Jesus is the bad guy!"
I quickly spoke up, "No he is not. Why would you say that?"
Braden: "Because he takes my sins away from me"
So, not quite awake yet, I took the opportunity to further clarify what "sin" was, why it is GOOD to have your sins forgiven, etc. etc. etc. A great conversation - just not at 7am!
Fast-forward to this afternoon. Ryan told me "Coco" (one of the two imaginary friends they have) was in time-out in the Jenga tower he built. I asked, "Why is he in time-out?"
Ryan told me, "Because he did something bad and he has SIN in him." (Insert evil laugh).
Braden then added, "YEAH! He is FULL of cinnamon!" (Sin-amon).
So, I don't think I should be a Sunday School teacher anytime soon because obviously my kids are very confused.
1 comment:
i love it! how cute!
Post a Comment