Where'd Ryan go???
Showin off his new teeth!! (4 on top)
Devin was CRAZY about the water. The minute we hit the sand, he did nose dives into the sand. Even when I put him down, he would roar-growl until he was IN the water. The only time he was satisfied not being IN the water was when he found this piece of sea weed or grass....I guess it was interesting enough to keep him distracted!
Splashin!
I headed back to the room so the babies could nap....
From our balcony, I could still keep an eye on the big boys playing...
After naps and showers, we headed to dinner and then for a family bike ride. I was busy holding on tight to Devin so our extra-strong Papa cycled all five of us up and down the board walk for two hours as we watched the sun set.
Friday morning we enjoyed a nice family walk on the beach where our findings included a jelly fish, crab, and the cutest baby sea turtle. We finished the day with more beach and pool time.
1 comment:
this looks like a great trip!!!
Post a Comment