Braden just LOVES his Gym Jam class at the local community center. We go one morning per week while Ryan is at preschool. Braden's favorite sport is basketball. While the teacher sets up, he dribbles and plays a very serious game by himself.
Braden has grown up and changed so much in just the last few weeks. We had a first poo-poo on the potty (yay!) and he randomly tells me when he has to go to the bathroom. We are down to 2 (sometimes 3) diapers per day...which probably means he is ready to get potty trained sometime soon. While I'm ready to give up diapers, I know the first couple weeks will be a lot of work as he already tells me at "inconvenient" times that he has to go pee-pee (like in the car or at the doctor's office when I'm getting blood drawn, etc.). Braden's imagination has really developed and he has been heard creating conversations between his toys. He also contributes to conversations if I forget details in stories. I think he has finally picked out a cake for his upcoming birthday...one with a train and a tunnel. If we could somehow incorporate a guitar and a donkey, it would probably be ideal for him as he plays his guitar all day long and asks for a "donkey in a barn please" at least 3 times per day!
We've started to prepare for Baby Boy #3, which, for the most part, means switching beds around, selecting and buying furniture, and redecorating the guest bedroom into a "big boy" room for B. Ryan is pretty excited about his bed upgrade; he's hoping the Queen bed will be big enough for all the things that he sleeps with so that they don't fall out. We hope to make a lot of progress in the Bedroom Switch Department this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment