We start each morning walking to school and I drop him off right in front of the entrance. He has made a new friend that he seems to not only play with on the playground but indoors, too. The children went to the library this week and although we go to the library all the time, Ryan was excited to bring home his OWN book! Ryan is excited to get assignments and homework. He told me today that he was the only person in his class to earn a (as in single) skittle for spelling his name with play-doh. I love when he pipes up and tells me little things like, "Oh, I can't wait until Friday! The other kindergarten class is going to visit our classroom!!" or "My teacher said we are going to become Authors of our own books next week!" You can tell he is constantly thinking about his day.
Braden, Devin and I walk up to get Ryan from school before lunch. I've met a lot of nice moms during pick-up. Pretty soon, we hope Ryan can ride the bus Kindergarten bus home 3 days a week but for now, I am enjoying the extra exercise and getting to know the other people in the community.
I'm having a slight panic attack with the amount of little assignments. So far, I can keep up with it but I can't imagine how it is going to be with three!!
No comments:
Post a Comment