Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A few things....

I have so many fantastic pictures to share but since my ENTIRE family was here for the Thanksgiving Holiday, I have been lazy about it since they just recently saw the kids.  However, I did want to provide a few quick updates...

Devin has decided he is no longer a baby.  While I'm very excited about his recent achievements, it makes me sooo sad that he is growing up!  He literally learned to crawl in one day.  And within the last week, he has gone from sitting to crawling, pulling up on EVERYTHING (where as before it was only certain items), standing alone for a few seconds, waving, and even starting to come up with his own words for things (light - "ite-T", Christmas tree- "tst", and dog - "dud-T").

Although Brady has always been a talker, he is coming up with more and more elaborate sentences and descriptions of events.  He goes to Sunday School with Ryan now (we compromise and put them together in the 4 year old class) and is having a lot of fun.  He is participating in his Little Ninja's class again now that Ryan also is in the class.  They have so much fun! 

Ryan is more and more into science.  We've been doing a few "experiments" at home to foster his NEED for creativity, knowing why things work and projects.  I thought it was funny that out of the entire toy magazine today, he picked out a Chemistry Lab for ages 11+.   Is this my child?  I picked my major in college by AVOIDING chemistry!  He is also enjoying Little Ninjas.

Braden and Ryan are very excited about preparing for Christmas and doing some of the fun holiday activities we have planned for the month.  When I asked Brady what he wanted from Santa, he told me, "I don't need anymore toys cuz I already got too many for my birthday." and Ryan said, "I don't know.  I guess a book or something."  So, hopefully, they will be easy to please this season!

No comments: