Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The excuses continue....

When Braden is REALLY tired, he will go to be fairly quickly. Most nights, however, he has a list of excuses and will call us into his room to tell us he needs a ball to sleep with, he is hungry (which we don't give into), he is thirsty, or he needs someone to "nuggle" him. Lately, Tony will "nuggle" with him for 30 seconds before he passes out cold.

Last night he added something new to the myriad of excuses....

I went up stairs and asked Braden what he needed. "I need two of them to nuggle me." I didn't quite get it and then he repeated with frustration "I need TWO of them to nuggle me!!!".

"Two of them what?"

"I need a Mama AND a Papa to nuggle me!"

Sooo cute but we can't start that bad habbit, much less all fit in a twin bed with a railing! He settled for a kiss and an extra long hug from both of us! :-)

No comments: