Friday, June 12, 2009

Kitchen....check!!!

The kitchen is finally done...yay!

Top 10 things I love about it:
1. With my new undermount sink, I don't have water all over the counter when I'm done doing dishes!
2. I have a LOT more counter space due to the wall mount microwave and the added cabinents where the refrig used to be.
3. I don't have a floating trashcan anymore! We never really had a good wall to place our trashcan against. We ordered a pull out cabinet to store our trash and recycling. It not only eliminates the floating trashcan but places the trash in a central location - next to the dining room and the sink!
4.The undermount soap dispensers (one for hand soap and one for dish soap) eliminate all that clutter around the sink.
5. I don't have to look at that horrible paint job the previous owners left on my cabinets...or those fake bricks!
6. We picked everything out so it's just how we want it.
7. The window between the dining room and kitchen really opens everything up.
8. 6 inches of added to the height of the cabinets provides a lot of extra storage!
9. My new appliances - my dishwasher sings to me when it's done and I find new features on my stove every day!
10. It's DONE!!!!!!!!!!!









1 comment: