We got a side of bread from Panera for all of the birds. We had to be careful not to stay in one spot for too long b/c then the amt. of birds got very overwhelming!! Once, a seagull landed right on Tony's arm! I screamed and he and Ryan laughed! Needless to say, we had to wait awhile to put more "pan" (bread in spanish) out for the birds.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
This and That...
This weekend, Tony's cousin Alex got married and we went to the wedding. We have many beautiful shots of the bride and groom but since most of you guys don't know them, I just posted family pics. We had a great time!
Braden slept very well, despite the loud music.
Ryan busted a move (or two) with his dancing partner - the white balloon!

We went to Baltimore on Sunday to test drive a car. Sicne we were already out that way, we made the most of the beautiful day and visited the harbor. It was so nice there and we had a wonderful time! We can't wait to go back when the weather changes. Ryan had his boots on and ran to jump in every puddle he found...and there was a lot with the melting snow! Good thing we had a change of clothes in the car ;-)

We got a side of bread from Panera for all of the birds. We had to be careful not to stay in one spot for too long b/c then the amt. of birds got very overwhelming!! Once, a seagull landed right on Tony's arm! I screamed and he and Ryan laughed! Needless to say, we had to wait awhile to put more "pan" (bread in spanish) out for the birds.
Ryan loves his letters! Everywhere we go, he tells me "mama, I see a "t"!". I never knew how many t's were on signs and on TV!! When I read a book, he sometimes tells me to "count the letters" which means instead of reading, he wants me to just say every letter on the page.
We got a side of bread from Panera for all of the birds. We had to be careful not to stay in one spot for too long b/c then the amt. of birds got very overwhelming!! Once, a seagull landed right on Tony's arm! I screamed and he and Ryan laughed! Needless to say, we had to wait awhile to put more "pan" (bread in spanish) out for the birds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice man boobs in the background
Post a Comment