This weekend we took our first "family" camping trip to Cunningham Falls. Tony set up our tent...

while Ryan and I got sticks. First I thought it would be easy to break this big twig into little pieces...and then I found that it was a lot more fun to have Ryan find them in the woods...

fun times!

Making S'mores...Ryan had a blast roasting his marshmellows

"Yi-yans" turn...

Cooking breakfast with Papa.

As soon as we got out of the car, Ryan was running and playing. He didn't stop until we left... Here he is playing "bat" with Tony.

At the beach with his "pala" (shovel). His job was to take all of the sand from the beach and place it back into the lake. Good thing it started raining or they would have to buy more sand!

On our way to see the falls...

The tornado warnings and thunderstorms chased us out of the campground a bit earlier than we planned. Hopefully we will be returning sometime soon this summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment